I have something special for parents who have this problem:
My child is a picky eater and won’t eat (insert vegetable)
Maybe your child will only eat steak and potatoes, but won’t touch cooked broccoli.
Or your child will NOT eat kale even though you eat it all the time and are trying to set a good example.
Children are missing out on key micronutrients that will help every part of their body function properly when they won’t eat vegetables..
If you’re a parent who worries that you’re child’s habit of refusing to eat vegetables without bribes of dessert or entertainment afterwards, then read on for the solution.
I am looking for 5 parents who have a child who is a picky eater and want to get this child EXCITED to plan healthy menus together, grocery shop for vegetables and finally cook and eat nutritious meals.
It will be an 8-week project and at the end your picky eater will:
- Have dramatically improved culinary confidence and the ability to cook a dozen meals.
- Eat broccoli, zucchini, cauliflower and kale in new ways that taste amazing
- Helps you plan the weekly healthy meal schedule
- Bond in a powerful way with you, which is part of the magic of cooking together.
You will get:
- A one-on-one consultation with me then weekly group calls with other parents going on this journey to improve their children’s’ health.
- Complete gameplan on how to take your child from picky eater to veggie enthusiast.
- Homework assignments showing you exactly how to structure your week to cook just 2 meals together to slowly your child to eating vegetables
I’ve spent THOUSANDS of hours in the culinary classroom and written hundreds of recipes designed to get kids to cook. This is a chance to work with me and be part of a case study to transform the life of your child.
I will be screening each parent to make sure they’re a good fit. There will also be a small buy-in because I want each parent to have some skin in the game. As my business mentor says, “If you pay, you pay attention.”
This is NOT for a parent who
- Doesn’t want to cook with their child
- Doesn’t want to be accountable on a weekly basis
- Doesn’t want their child’s diet to improve
The cool thing is that you can be ANYWHERE in the US to partake in this transformation. All I ask is that you provide feedback and testimonials.
If you’d like to transform the health of your child who is a picky eater.
Email me (firstname.lastname@example.org): “Yes, I want to transform my child’s health.”
I’ll then setup a quick call to ask a few questions, and we’ll begin soon.