Yesterday’s livestream on our Youtube was a BLAST and I’ve included the link and recipe below.
I like that it has fresh fruit, nutrient-filled greek yogurt AND granola made with pantry staples like oats, raisins, maple syrup and nuts
Here is the recipe below:
- 4 cups Greek Yogurt
- 2 cups chopped strawberries
- ½ cups instant oats
- 3 Tbs maple syrup
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- Kosher salt
- Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
In a large frying pan over medium-high heat, add 2 Tbs oil and the oats and mix together for 30 seconds. Add the maple syrup, almonds, vanilla extract, large pinch of salt and cook while stirring frequently for 4-5 minutes until the oats are golden and a bit crunchy. Remove to a flat tray to cool for about 10 minutes, then add the raisins.
- For the Greek yogurt, sweeten it with 3 Tbs of maple syrups, as it can often be a bit tart for kids.
- In a bowl, add the yogurt, then granola and fruit, and then repeat with another layer. Eat right away or cover and store for another day.
=> Make this Parfait with your kids! (video)
Chef Eric Horwitz
CEO / Head Chef – LIFT Enrichment, Inc.
P.S. For parents at home with kids who won’t eat their vegetables, LIFT Enrichment has a virtual at-home cooking class called“Kids Can Cook At Home Master Class”
- The course has 30 high-quality video recipes designed for you to teach your kids culinary skills and make healthy
- These recipes are loved by over 2,000+ kids who have taken our classes
- 15 lessons on kitchen safety, health education, culinary skills to teach kids, grocery hacks, budgeting tips, art of meal prep and much more!
- You have lifetime access to the course!
- 30 day money back refund, it’s not risk to try it out
Here’s the link for 50% off (originally $199, now only $99) that expires in 48 hours and is just for our parents